Protects passports and other precious paper documents from fire.
Like every Yale quality assured product, the new range of Yale Fire Safes has been designed with your peace of mind in focus. The entire range has been built and thoroughly tested to withstand intense heat and humidity, leaving your most precious documents in good hands. The Yale Data Fire Safe contains an additional “safe within a safe” insulation layer. This protects extra sensitive digital data, whether they are on an external hard-drive, CD ROMs, DVDs or tapes.
All Yale Fire Safes are equipped with a unique digital security keypad unlike any other on the market today. A scramble number input enables personal codes to be hidden within longer sequences of numbers, whilst additional access codes can be set for one time use, ensuring privacy no matter who is in the room when accessing your safe. These state-of-the-art fire safes have been carefully designed to be worthy of your confidence and the Yale brand name.
State-of-the-art digital touchpad
- Unique touchpad technology
- 1 billion+ digital user code
- Code scramble input function for privacy
- One time access codes
- Silent input option
- 1-48 hours total lockdown mode
- Time lock when wrong code is entered
Easy to operate
- Re-settable 4-12 digital user code
- Low battery alarm signal
- Emergency battery capability
- Tested to withstand up to one hour of intense fire
- 16mm steel locking bolts
- Hinges protected with 18mm steel dog-bolts