The Guardian Securistay is a window restrictor that provides ventilation for at-home security.
Designed for use with projected top-hung windows, the Guardian Securistay limits the sash opening to less than 100mm.
This allows for more secure ventilation and provides child safety, particularly in multi-storey buildings. It is suitable for pivoting timber or aluminium sashes.
- To guard against injury caused by falling, the opening is restricted to less than 100mm, in accordance with NZ BC Acceptable Solution F4/AS1
- Modern, low-profile design is unobtrusive and complements your home interior
- As a security feature, the restrictor can only be released when the window is fully shut. This is easy to do using the release tool provided
- The restrictor automatically re-engages when the window is closed again
- Provides additional sash control in windy situations
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- Installation animations are available
- Aluminium version
- Timber version
- Available in a range of colours to complement any window design and finish